Friday, February 1, 2008

Why?

Seriously..I was frustrated no, actually the right word would be annoyed...to see some others blog or rather copy and paste stuff from various websites and call it their "Blog"...if it's that simple then I just thought why not try it!!
No actually, that's not the reason why I started this blog or why I'm going to abandon it either...I just started it to post some mediocre stuff that most others would like to call as thoughts, opinions, experience or whatever they choose to call it...

Even though I have nothing against people expressing their views or quoting someone or referring to some link..I would like to see some originality to the content that's being posted. Well, what is the point in copying and pasting stuff!! Often times I see people copying some news items on to their blog and expecting people to leave comments and that makes me wonder what kind of comments does this person expect...



Oh! wait, I'm still wondering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They expect you to leave comments saying that you couldnt care less